Kretschmar Section K CMA Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Kretschmar Section K CMA Fest® Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). All eligible entries will be reviewed for compliance with these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and, if compliant, will be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing. NO entry will be judged as this is a random drawing Sweepstakes. A random Sweepstakes drawing will take place on or about Monday, May 6, 2019 by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Administrator’s designated database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in the state you reside, whichever is older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator and each of its respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, including Country Music Association, Inc. (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are several ways to enter this Sweepstakes.
- VIA SPONSOR’S MICROSITE: Visit www.kretschmardeli.com/sectionksweeps and complete the entry form with all required information, agree to the Official Rules, and submit. Once you submit you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF THE SPONSOR’S AND OTHER RELEASED PARTIES’ (AS DEFINED BELOW) DIGITAL AND SOCIAL ASSETS, AT THE SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to Entrant, except where prohibited by law.
Prohibited Content: Entry submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any material or content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- includes obscene or offensive messages; endorsement of any form of hate or hate group; duplication of any other video submission;
- promotes terrorist acts, such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or providing instructional information about illegal activities;
- defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, its customers or products or other people or companies;
- includes personal identification, such as personal names or email addresses;
- includes messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate;
- infringes the rights of any third party; and/or
- violates any law.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS OF WINNING:
- Round-trip (coach class) air transportation from a major gateway nearest the winner’s home address to Nashville, TN. If the winner’s home address is within 200 miles of Nashville, TN, ground transportation may replace air transportation as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- Four (4) nights (double occupancy) Hotel Accommodations. Hotel to be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion.
- Two (2) tickets to the 2019 CMA Fest June 6-June 9, 2019.
- $1,200 to cover misc. expenses, rental car (must be 25 years of age or older to rent a vehicle, plus have a valid driver’s license), meals, and incidentals. Prize awarded in the form of check payable to the winner.
- $3,000 to be used to assist in payment of any taxes due on prize award. Prize awarded in the form of a check payable to the winner.
- WINNER SELECTION:
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes winners will be notified via email, direct message, text message or by phone, by the Administrator, requesting confirmation of the winner’s name and mailing address. If you provided a mobile phone number, you authorize the Administrator to contact you via text message with a prize-winning notification. The winner is subject to verification. Any prize winner with a prize value of $600 or more will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release and W-9 tax payer request for identification within seven (7) calendar days of attempted notification. If any potential winner fails to respond to any initial prize notification attempt within 72 hours, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within seven (7) calendar days, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received (time permitting).
- DISQUALIFICATION: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: None of the Released Parties shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) use of any prize and (vii) the voting process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes drawing.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in the State of Virginia, (and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of any kind arising under or relating to these Official Rules); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules principles (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Virginia.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kretschmar Section K CMA Sweepstakes Winner(s), PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All such requests must be received by June 12, 2019.