● Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
● 4 large croissants, split
● 8 ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham, sliced thin
● 8 slices Kretschmar Baby Swiss Cheese
● 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
● 1 large egg white, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
● Poppy seeds
1. Combine mustard, shallot, honey and thyme in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lather cut side of croissants with thyme honey mustard. Layer ham, cheese and apple on bottom half of croissant. Top sandwich with top of croissant. Brush croissants with beaten egg white and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and tops of croissants are deep golden-brown.