● 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning (equal parts dried chopped onion, dried minced garlic, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds and salt to taste), or sesame seeds
● 2 cans refrigerated French bread dough
● 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
● 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, parsley, chives
● 4 ounces baby spinach
● 16 ounces Kretschmar Off the Bone Pan Roasted Turkey Breast
● 2 to 3 slicing tomatoes, cut into thick slices
● 8 slices cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bundt pan with butter nonstick cooking spray. Pour bagel seasoning onto rimmed sheet tray. Remove dough from cans (do not unroll) and coat on all sides with bagel seasoning. Place each roll around base of bundt pan, each should take up half of the pan. Pinch edges together to seal into one ring of dough. Bake 35 minutes, until cooked though and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Once cool enough to handle, slice bread in half with a serrated knife and set halves on work surface, cut-side-up. Working in just the middle of each ring, leaving 1/2-inch crust on each side, carefully remove some bread on each half. Save torn bread for another use (breadcrumbs, for example).
3. Combine cream cheese and herbs in medium bowl. Spread cream cheese over both cut sides. Layer spinach and turkey over bottom half of bread and top with sliced tomatoes. Top tomatoes with bacon and tops of bread. Slice into single serve portions and serve.