● 6 ounces mixed Kretschmar pre-sliced cheeses, such as Havarti, Mild Cheddar, Monterey Jack, chopped
● 1 cup Kretschmar Pepperoni
● 1 cup Kretschmar Hard Salami
● 1 cup Kretschmar Off the Bone Ham, sliced into strips
● 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
● Fresh basil (optional), for serving
1. Do ahead: Whisk, yeast, honey and water together in large mixing bowl and let sit 5 minutes. Add flour, salt and garlic powder and mix with spatula until dough forms and no dry flour remains. Pour 2 tbsp oil over dough, turning to coat. Cover bowl and let rest until doubled in size, about 4 hours (can also let rise in refrigerator for 8-12 hours).
2. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil onto rimmed baking sheet (9x13-inch pan for thicker crust, larger pans will have thinner crust) and tilt to coat pan in oil, including sides. Punch dough to deflate and transfer to oiled pan. Pour over any oil remaining in bowl and roll dough to completely coat in oil. Let rise, uncovered, in warm area (like on top of preheating oven) until dough doubles in size, 2-4 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Pour remaining 2 tbsp of oil over dough and coat fingers to avoid sticking. Gently push fingers straight down into dough to create dimples, stretching as you go to fill pan with dough, as needed.
4. Spread pizza sauce over dough and sprinkle with cheeses and meats. Scatter red onion over pizza. Bake in center of oven for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before topping with basil and slicing into squares to serve.