● 2 cups Kretschmar All Natural Pulled Chicken (200g)
● Sliced green onions, for serving
For panko topping:
● 2 tbsp unsalted butter
● 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
● Kosher salt, to taste
1. Cook pasta al dente, according to package directions, in salted water, and drain. Meanwhile, melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook 2 minutes. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper and mustard and bring to simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to simmer until mixture starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
2. While sauce cooks, melt butter for panko topping in small skillet over medium heat. Add panko and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Season with salt, to taste, and set aside.
3. Once sauce has thickened, reduce heat to low and stir in cream cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and sour cream. Continue to mix until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in buffalo sauce and pulled chicken. Add cooked and drained pasta and stir until well-combined and coated in buffalo cheese sauce. Taste and add additional buffalo sauce for extra spice. Serve immediately, topped with toasted panko topping and green onions.