12 slices Kretschmar Off The Bone Roast Beef (cut each slice in half)
12 slices Kretschmar Provolone cheese (cut each slice in half)
1/4 c. fresh rosemary (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. Grate Parmesan into 24 piles on a baking sheet. Bake in oven until crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
3. Whisk together next three ingredients in a small bowl; add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
4. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium. Add mushrooms; cook 3-5 minutes. Add beef broth and reduce heat to low; simmer 3-5 minutes. Reduce heat very low to keep warm.
5. Place baguette slices in single layer on baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise mixture on top of each slice. Place ½ slice each of Kretschmar Roast Beef and Kretschmar Provolone on each baguette slice.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes until heated and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of mushrooms and baked Parmesan. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and serve immediately.